Saturday, March 25, 2006

Update -- new stuff at my site


runninggirlwallet1
Originally uploaded by Fern House Studio.
This lovely running girl wallet is for sale at my site. Memory card is vintage--from a 70's german/swiss memory game. Oops...sewed the card on a bit crooked (only my second attempt at machine sewing anything). I thought the flower button worked well. 100% wool felt.

These other nifty things are new, too:

Open winged owl finger puppet-- a new design (see post below).
Chick finger puppet-- a new character perfect for spring.
Bunny Finger puppets are back in stock...for your favorite person's Easter or May Day basket.
100% Wool felt Vintage Card Foxy Wallet (pictured in a post below)
And kits to sew your own cool vintage memory card wallets:
100% Wool Felt Vintage Sparrow Card Wallet Kit
100% Wool Felt Vintage Lemon Card Wallet Kit
100% Wool Felt Vintage Butterfly Card Wallet Kit

Happy shopping! I hope your enjoy browsing my site. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I love all your art. Must be great living in your world! I like the story of how you got your name.

Ian T. said...

Gorgeous wallet and pic - I love the colour scheme. The drawing of the girl is wonderful - it's interesting how modern vector-type illustration so often comes out looking like traditional children's book pictures... and that's a good thing!