Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ornament Thursday #5: Holiday Delight

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Seems fitting to have an edible-looking ornament to start out today's Ornament Thursday post, since we'll all probably be eating a lot today.


India Romeo has the Sweetest (pardon the pun) cupcake ornaments at her site. What better way to celebrate the season than buy handmade for the Holidays!

Several other handmade, albeit very different handmade, ornaments come form Inge-Glas. These are Authentic German Ornaments that make me very nostalgic for my Swiss roots. The Müller-Blech family, glassblowers since 1597, have preserved the tradition and craftsmanship of blowing glass and glass ornaments as we know today for over 400 years. I love and collect them (budget permitting).These are just a few of my favorties. The birds are cool because they clip onto the tree branch and sit on it.


As I write this post, it's starting to snow here in Maine-- the Holiday season has truly begun. I hope it's full of abundance, cheer and happiness for you all, and not too much mall frenzy!

1 comment:

DAWN said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and those cupcakes look delightful!
~ DAWN