Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ornament Thursday

Now that we've all survived Halloween I can make it official... from now until Christmas I'll have a special feature called:

ORNAMENT THURSDAY

That's right... scanning the internet, looking for the the thrill of glittery, and the agony of discrete. I'll be showcasing a different ornament or two here every Thursday. With links, to boot.

Garnet Hill kicked us off last week. Today we're off to
Smith & Hawken ...Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Where you can find this squirrel ornament...or a whole set of forest friends. So cute, and sparkly, too.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

It's fun to find ornaments that can appeal to my love of animals and my love of the sparkly at the same time.

4 comments:

noricum said...

Okay... that was *not* nice! I'm addicted to nifty tree ornaments, but can't afford them this year. :(( *sigh*

Fern Lady said...

I know, so many ornaments, so little money-- I feel your pain!

Strikkelise said...

Oh, I love those ornaments! Thank you for pointing them out! I'll have to go over my pre xmas finances, and maybe get some. :)

Mika said...

Very cute! And very sparkly too.