Friday, August 15, 2008

New pix

I just got back a bunch of delightful pictures from my photographer of my fairy & gnome finger puppets that I set up with some props I brought from around my house. These are eventually going to be a line of postcards for sale. I'll post afew of these cool pix now and again in the next few weeks ( so check back). Here are couple to start off...

This sweet fairy hanging out on my grandma's pincushion is holding a tiny Russian doll. Her hair is done up Princess Leia style, in two coiled buns on either side of her head. I used String Theory's handdyed yarn for her hair. Everything about her is SPUNKY.


These little guys hiding in my marker container are actually gnome finger puppets, not my studio assistants, as my boyfriend tries to insinuate. Whenever I ask them to help out in the studio, they stare at me in stoney silence. I think they're more interested in playing. Dressed in a real acorn caps and orange-ish colored shirts.

If you've fallen in love with either of these, they can be found at my etsy shop.

If you're in my area, please come visit with me at the Open Studio my boyfriend Phil Frey & I are having at his Studio in Sullivan, Maine-- Saturday August 16th, 11am-3pm.

No comments: