Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Gifted Hand...



Hi All... One of the hats I wear is the show organizer for a great November art & craft show here in the Ellsworth area called The Gifted Hand. This year the show is expanding-- two days, over 50 artist and a new location. Also...we have a website www.GiftedhandShow.com. I'm so excited! My fab web designer Ruth of Studio 3K9 just finished it. It's got all the basic info, and I will be posting now and again at this blog about all the cool things that will happen at the show. Part of what I'm trying to do with this show is support and promote the creative economy in my community. To that end, every year an arts-related non-profit is picked to benefit from a portion of the admission proceeds and from a silent auction at the show. This year's nonprofit is The Grand Theatre of Ellsworth, a wonderful art deco era theatre and arts center for the region. More info to come, and do check out The Gifted Hand Site!

2 comments:

Robinsunne said...

xvpufmbeHi,
I was following blogs around the web and got to yours! I am in Rockport and also have a thing with embellishment - I found you on the bloggers who embellish ring.

Come visit: http://sunnespot.blogspot.com

I like your finger puppets...

prashant said...

I found you on the bloggers who embellish ring.

Work from home India