Monday, September 29, 2008

New Cards & More Show Info.


Well, it's been a really busy fall so far. I not only survived the Common Ground Fair (my first as a vendor), but I did very well. I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by my booth in the Maine Marketplace East. It was fun meeting new faces and seeing old friends. Please look out for me there again next year.

My *NEW* card designs for winter sold really well there. If you missed the card debut at Common Ground, you can get them at my website fernhousestudio.com. The Peaceable Kingdom Dove design (above) and the Green Solstice Trees were particularly big sellers.

I'm hard at work on the Gifted Hand Show, which I organize and which happens in November (the 14th & 15th). I'm so impressed by the artist line-up! Some of my favorite Maine artisans like Stephanie Sersich of Topsham (internationally known maker of lampwork beads and knotted jewlery), Mia Kanazawa of Harborside (she makes the coolest felt puppets) and artist & illustrator Rebekah Raye of Blue Hill will be there. To see the whole list of over 50 exhibitors vist GiftedHandShow.com. One of Stephanie's amazing necklaces is pictured below. She also has a neat blog called Hearts & Bones full of cool collaborative creations.

No comments: