Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Give Away & More
• First of all, thanks so much for all of you who turned out for The Gifted Hand Show that I organize. It was a great success! Over 1000 people attended the show, and we raised about $2,000 for the Grand Theatre in Ellsworth. Rock On! Save the date for next year's Gifted Hand Show November 13 + 14, 2009 in Ellsworth.
• Love those Fern House Studio cards(like the one pictured above)? Well, you have a chance to get some FREE. Kristen Andresen, The Bangor Daily News' ShopGirl, is giving away a sample pack of Fern House Studio cards at her fun blog. You can enter to win here.
• I'll be the visiting artist for December at Seven Arts Gallery in Downtown Ellsworth (192 Main Street, in the Maine Grind Building). Featuring a special line of Fern House Studio limited edition fairy finger puppets incorporating fiber artist Julie Havener's hand dyed and handspun yarn for the hair, plus other Fern House Studio goodies... like cards, my felted ornaments and prints. SevenArts cordially invites you to their **Holiday Saturday on December 20th**, there will be an all day open house that day, 10:00am - 5:00pm
and I'll be there for the Visiting Artist's Reception 5 - 7:00pm
• You can sometimes find me at Ingrid's Holiday Market this time of year, Saturdays 9am-noon Buck Street, Downtown Bangor (Behind the Bangor Auditorium, across from Hollywood Slots). For information call Ingrid's German Market at 947.4234
• Looks like my last official show of the season will be December 13 Designing Women Show & Sale, Woodfords Church, Woodford Street, Portland, Maine, 9am - 4pm
Warm Wishes for the Holiday Season!