Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Find the Steal




Which one could it be?!

There are 3 new "small works on paper" on the art page of my website. These are small affordable gems of little paintings. Every time I update this section, I add one "steal"--a specially priced one...so there's one there now (for only $16!). First person to get it in their cart and checked out gets it. It's a bit of a shell game--you have to click around on those small works to see which is the steal.

These little affordable pieces of original art are my way of saying thanks for stopping by my site and blog.

It's hard to get a sense of the wonderful texture and color of these pieces seeing them on the computer screen. To give you a better idea, here's what Becca, who snatched up the last "steal", had to say about hers when she got it: "Hi Christina. Got my “bargain” painting and really like it. Not surprisingly, the real thing is even more interesting and complex than the Web image."

So, quick, stop reading this and go find the steal. ***SORRY! THE STEAL HAS BEEN SNATCHED UP (this time within 20 minutes!)***--try again in a couple of weeks.

(PS If you've been to my site before, you may need to refresh your browser to see the new work)

No comments: