Thursday, September 08, 2005

Monthly Card Winner

I was a bit late getting the monthly card winner drawn for September because this was my first week back at school... as a teacher, that is. I'm a K-5 (not-quite-full-time) art teacher. It's my alter ego... the art lady, in about 600 students lives! Whew! That's also the reason I haven't been updating this blog as often as usual... but I'll try to get to it at least 4 times a month.

So...Fern House Studio's card winner for the month of September is Melissa from St. Louis, Mo. Yay Melissa! If you haven't already, you can sign up for Fern House Studio's enewsletter and you'll be entered into the monthly drawing. Your name doesn't get removed from the hat (actually,it's a box) until you win... so, give it a try! My newsletter is pretty neat, too, and will keep you informed as to updates and new items that go up on my site before everyone else finds out. New small works on paper and prints are going up soon, so keep checking here or sign up for the newsletter to be the first to know.

No comments: