Saturday, September 17, 2005

Swapmeet

Thanks everyone who went looking for the "steal" on my site this week. It actually sold within an hour, so I guess you have to be quick to get one. Next time I will post 2 of them, so more people have a shot at it. Meanwhile, all those small works on paper are steals as far as I'm concerned, so check them out. Original artwork, beautifully matted with a foam core back... ready to frame or give as a gift as is. All for $28-$35-- that's quite a deal!

• Coming soon: a new print will be up in the next couple of weeks! I'll keep you posted.

• Other news: Our monthly card winner is Melissa of St. Louis, MO. Congratulations, Melissa! Sign up for the Fern House Studio newsletter to enter our monthly drawing.

• I just signed up for the November craft swap at purplepinkandorange.com They have really cool swaps--a different one each month. If you sign up, maybe we'll be swap buddies in November.

• Hurricane disasters are on my mind as we have a rainy weekend here with the tail end of Ophelia. Been thinking about all the folks whose lives have changed so harshly as a result of Katrina. It's been overwhelming watching and hearing the sad stories coming out of New Orleans, Mississippi and other affected areas, therefore...
I WILL BE DONATING 10% OF MY PROFITS ON WORK SOLD THROUGH OCTOBER 15TH TO THE RED CROSS TO HELP WITH HURRICANE RELIEF EFFORTS.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: