Monday, September 26, 2005

Snail Mail (and chicken mail, and blissed out mail...)

The Common Ground Fair was wonderful. We had perfect Fall Maine weather this weekend, though it's now raining as I write.

One of the vendors I always visit at the CGF is Toki Oshima of the wonderful TokiCards. Toki's cards are awesome--I am so inspired by her work depicting the joyful aspects of life in rural Maine. Here's one I bought-- a belated birthday design called "slow birthday" featuring a snail and turtle-- so clever!Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
All of Toki's cards are printed on recycled paper with soy-based inks. Fortunately for all you non-Mainers, she now has a website: Tokicards.com Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Speaking of cards, I got this nifty chicken cards from Young And With It Industries in my Sampler.Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Lastly, for your snail mail pleasure, there are wonderful cards at blissen.com.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that many of the cards on my site make great holiday cards, so think about stocking up. Sadly, I'll have to raise the card prices a bit in October, so I suggest stocking up now if you have a chance.

Happy mailing!

No comments: