Monday, May 30, 2005

Evolution of a Fingerpuppet

It's time for...EVOLUTION OF A FINGERPUPPET (cue music from 2010: A Space Odyssey: da...da...da. dada...bombombombombombombombom):

Posted by: fernhouse
Evolution of a Fingerpuppet
This photo shows the 3 stages in making a Fern House Studio fingerpuppet. 1. I start with a plain wooden base, which is hollow. 2. I sculpt the puppet over the base using Creative PaperClay, and 3. I paint and varnish the puppet..and viola!-- a toy, figurine & objet d'art is created.


**And now a word from our sponsor (that's actually just Me)**

This blog is updated every Monday with news about Fern House Studio . You'll also find random updates about things I like and crafty and artsy projects I'm up to. This Wednesday I'll be posting the winner of this month's Fern House Studio giveaway. The lucky winner can choose between a Fern House Studio fingerpuppet or pack of my cards -AND- he or she will also get some other treats from online crafty indie businesses.
If you'd like to be entered in the random monthly drawing, sign up for Fern House Studio's bi-monthly enewsletter. In the newsletter you'll get special access to deals I make available only for enewsletter subscribers, studio news and information about upcoming shows & events (for those of you with slow dialup, you'll be happy to know my enewsletter is non-html). I'll never share your email address.
See my privacy policy

No comments: