Wednesday, June 01, 2005

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Jennifer of Louisiana, who won this month's drawing for a free pack of cards. Yay Jennifer!

Jennifer choose the Fiddlehead cards, which I think was a great choice, since they are such a springtime phenomenon around here. I have some pictures of Fiddleheads that I bought and ate (yum!) a week or so ago that I'll post soon... to give those of you who are wondering what all this talk of Fiddleheads is about a chance to see what they look like.

In Studio News, there's been lots of puppet activity lately.

I've made these and about 15 more puppet heads this past month. These have been painted since this photo was taken, and now are at Avis and Hugh Williams', the nice folks who spray varnish all my puppet heads and fingerpuppets for me. So LOTS of new puppets are on the way...to local galleries and to the shows I'll be doing this summer. Maybe some will even make it to my website.

No comments: