Monday, July 04, 2005

Card Winner! & Puppet Stuff, too

Happy 4th of July holiday to everyone...I hope it's fun and safe for all.

• Congratulations to Jackie of New Jersey for winning our monthly card drawing for a free pack of Fern House Studio cards. Yay Jackie! Sign up for our card drawing here and you might be our next winner.

Just a couple of links you might find fun:

• My boyfriend Phil sent me this link to Store Wars , a very funny streaming movie that's a parody of Star Wars to promote organic foods. It's a riot and has a good message, too. Features some way cool veggie & food puppets like "Cuke Skywalker" "Darth 'Tater" and "Obi Wan Canoli". (You'll never look at a canoli the same way again!)

• I've got an owl puppet up at Luminant Studio's Creature Exchange . It's neat...check it out... a place to barter for handmade creatures.

• Speaking of puppets, my finger puppets are selling like crazy. The peacock and the squirrel are sold out and and will be marked so this week on my site. If you want a fingerpuppet, I suggest ordering soon, because I won't get to making more until mid-August or so (at best!).

2 comments:

noricum said...

Wow! I love your work.

Thanks for commenting at my blog. I enjoyed the movie, even though it wasn't quite as good as the first.

Fern Lady said...

Hi Candlelight... Unfortunately no prints yet, but I'm working on it. That design will be available as a card very soon. Prints to come at some future unknown date. I can keep you posted. You might want to
sign up for my enewsletter and you'll get info about all the latest things like new card designs, prints etc.

By the way, your Etsy store looks great!