Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm Back


It's been a really long time since I updated my blog, but I'm happy to report I'm back at it! So much has happened. Too much to begin to say, so I'll just let you all know about upcoming shows for now...

I've been collaborating on selling things a lot with artist Linden O'Ryan. We'll be doing an open studio together on July 26 & 27, 2008. The Open Studio with Linden O'Ryan & Heather Murray will take place at Linden O'Ryan Gallery, 92 Herrick Road, Southwest Harbor, Maine. 10am - 4pm Saturday & noon - 4pm Sunday. Info: 244.0463 or www.LindenOryan.com. Featuring paintings, puppets and cards by myself, paintings and lampshades by Linden O'Ryan and jewelry by Heather Murray.

There's some lovely examples of Heather's Jewelry at the top of this post. Hope you can make it!

No comments: